- We are committed to protecting your privacy. We do not collect personal information such as names and email addresses unless you knowingly provide that information.
- For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller is SNAAP, Windchimes, Reynolds Close, Herne Bay, Kent CT6 6DS.
- Policy on Information Collection
We collect personal information for web transactions, newsletters and emails, and general enquiries. We only use this information for the intended purposes. We do not sell data or share it with anyone outside of our charity.
We may collect information about computer hardware and software such as IP addresses, browser types, domain names, access times, and the referring websites that visitors use to access web pages. We use this information to maintain the quality of the service and to collect general statistics.
- Where we store your personal data
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- The data that we collect from you is transferred from a secure server and stored on a file-hosting service.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
- Policy on Financial Transactions
We accept donations online and we are very grateful for all the support we receive. It is our strict policy that we do not store any credit card details you input on our site.
- Policy on Information Disclosure
We collect personal information to deliver the services you request and to understand our audience so that we can better meet their needs. We do not sell, trade, or rent any personal information.
- Access to information
The Data Protection Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
- Contact us