The Trustees, Management and Staff of SNAAP acknowledge and welcome the financial support of many individuals, local groups, Trusts and Funding Bodies. We can’t always mention everyone but are most grateful for every donation.
Much of the work that SNAAP is able to do to support families is thanks to the help of individual funders, some of who support specific services, which include:
- Barbara Ward Children's Foundation - funds Buzz Club,
- Colyer-Fergusson Charitable Trust - fund our youth clubs - Chill and Zone Out,
- Peter Harrison Foundation - funds Family Support,
- The National Lottery Community Funds - funds Family Days Out and Stay & Play,
- BBC Children In Need- funds our children's participation Our Voice Matters,
- The Mary Sheridan Charity - funds SNAAP-EY's,
- Community Share - funded by The Mary Sheridan Charity and donations,
- Kent Community Foundation – part funds our Family Support Service,
- The True Colours Trust – part funds our Family Support Service,
- Edward Gostling Foundation – supports our core costs,
- NHS Kent and Medway clinical commissioning group – supports Confident Me and Tics and Tourette’s support group,
- Charity shops that contribute towards running costs of the project - Bambinoes in Tankerton, Sea Side shop and Westbay in Sea Street Herne Bay.
- Porter Chemist,
- Broad Oak Farm Shop,
- Dog N Duck,
- Cycle Fix it,
- Herne Bay Fish Bar,
- Lilly tile & Stone,
- Taylor Meats,
- H/bay Plumbers & Bathroom Supplies Ltd.,
- Seaside Charity Shop,
- Sainsbury Supermarket Herne Bay,
- Heron Medical Centre Practice,
- Boyces Bakery,
- Quite Contrary,
- Tankerton Arms Micro Pub.
- Monument Pub,
- Labour Club,
- Rose in Bloom,
- Toys N Trends.